Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Favorite Things

When photography falls by the wayside, I enjoy a nice Favorite Things post. Okay, here we go:
Every few years, I treat myself to this sampler pack. Good for folks who can’t decide which one to get – they all smell so great and natural. Made by a German company, Kneipp. Each bottle makes two baths, and all good ingredients – no evil parabens or surfactants.
image
Sundance catalogue has the cutest stuff. Like these boots. Love them…
image
This cheese from Cowgirl Creamery is so darn good. It’s their Red Hawk flavor. It’s a stinky cheese. Not Limburger stinky, but stinky nonetheless. Yum!
image
This guy, a.k.a. my husby, is definitely one of my favorite things. He’s been so darn sweet lately!
IMG_4814
Another cool furniture piece from the Sundance catalogue. If it’s peeling and faded, I kinda love it. Perfect example right here:
image
These slip-ons are tres cute. They’re also owned in black by Ms. Sherri, of Foziewisp fame. Love them!
image
And with that, I end my list. Hope everyone is enjoying the summer. We’re finally breaking out of the June gloom here in San Diego. Yay! Bring on the rays!

4 comments:

  1. Love your favorite stuff...so glad to see your husband made the list!! He's a cutie.
    The sun is shining hot here in So. Cal. and I'm mixing up cool drinks all summer long.
    Wishing you a great summer, keep the sunscreen on girlfriend and make yourself some great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the Sundance catalog. I would like one of everything please!!

    And, I'm very curious about this stinky cheese!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, yes, love those boots--I could buy something on every other page in the Sundance catalogue. Yay, sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots and slip ons!
    The bath stuff and cheese both look and sound yummy!
    Your hubby is a handsome man and sounds like a sweetie:)
    The book case is SO my style too.
    Have a great weekend and a happy fourth!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment