Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh, Santa Dear

So, I go in and out of the Christmas spirit. Can you say mood swings? One day I’m excited, the next day overwhelmed. Today I got a pre-Christmas gift. A trip that I was supposed to take, leaving 12/26, was cancelled! And while I’m still working from home, I won’t have travel to deal with. J to the O to the Y! Did anyone hear me squeal this afternoon?
If you are reading this and you are an elf, I’m hoping Santa brings me an easel this year, so please leak the message. Tomorrow I’m signing up for a painting class, and I think this is going to be a must have. Not sure what will come of this artistic instruction, but maybe something folkish with blurry lines.
Smile
image

2 comments:

  1. I saw Santa at the mall and put in a word for you....if that doesn't work...I've also sent one to the "big guy" upstairs.

    I'm feeling good you'll find it under the tree.

    I'm in n out too about the holiday...
    busy days when I'd rather just kick back and enjoy the food - that happens sometime mid morning on Christmas day, whatever didn't get completed, oh well-maybe next year.

    have a great Thursday....and a WONDERFUL Christmas with your painting!!
    I can't draw so I'll look forward to seeing your masterpieces:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxiously awaiting a painting of the kitty cats! Ho Ho Ho!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment