But, oh that 2010! What a full, rich year. So much happened. If only I could remember. Joking aside, there was lots of good stuff, plenty to be grateful for. My family is healthy and happy (far as I can tell!). And my husband currently sports a pencil thin moustache (which will be shaved tomorrow, thank the heavens). Just for the record, we are not Buffet fans, and I had no idea he actually wrote this song. I remember a vintage, radio-sounding voice singing it though I cannot find anything on that. Can you?
In 2010, of note, in no particular order:
- I got previously blogged about new job.
- We adopted a new kitten, Gwyneth, a.k.a. Gato Diablo, the Grey Devil, the Tail-ee-ban, Little Snig, Tail-boo, and a host of other nicknames.
- I was part of a cool vintage and craft show at my bud Sheri’s house! Woo hoo!
- James’ Mom, and my belle mere, Mary, came through some scary heart tests with flying colors! Can I get an Amen!?
- Aforementioned friend, Sheri, is now 5 years healthy after her breast cancer experience. Yay! Goodbye cancer, forever.
Just a few things I remember that made an impression. I am ever grateful for my own life and health and that of others. I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year full of love, comfort, and peace.