Friday, December 31, 2010

Here Comes 2011

IMG_5257

But, oh that 2010! What a full, rich year. So much happened. If only I could remember. Joking aside, there was lots of good stuff, plenty to be grateful for. My family is healthy and happy (far as I can tell!). And my husband currently sports a pencil thin moustache (which will be shaved tomorrow, thank the heavens). Just for the record, we are not Buffet fans, and I had no idea he actually wrote this song. I remember a vintage, radio-sounding voice singing it though I cannot find anything on that. Can you?

In 2010, of note, in no particular order:

- I got previously blogged about new job.

- We adopted a new kitten, Gwyneth, a.k.a. Gato Diablo, the Grey Devil, the Tail-ee-ban, Little Snig, Tail-boo, and a host of other nicknames.

- I was part of a cool vintage and craft show at my bud Sheri’s house! Woo hoo!

- James’ Mom, and my belle mere, Mary, came through some scary heart tests with flying colors! Can I get an Amen!?

- Aforementioned friend, Sheri, is now 5 years healthy after her breast cancer experience. Yay! Goodbye cancer, forever.

Just a few things I remember that made an impression. I am ever grateful for my own life and health and that of others. I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year full of love, comfort, and peace.

Red heart,

Robin

3 comments:

  1. Awww, such a sweet post! Yay for all good things in 2010 (jobs and kittens and good health and walks up hills and laughs at Bread and Cie) and double yay for all the good things to come in 2011 (more laughs, more walks, more health--but no more kittens!). And yay that James is shaving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year, Robin! Hope it is the best of the best...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good health, kitties and a new job does sound like a great year! Happy New year Robin looking forward to seeing your adventures in 2011. Heres wishing you a wonderful year full of good health, peace, joy and much love!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment