Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pt. Reyes Memories & Relaxing, At Last

One of the absolute most wonderful trips of my life did not involve traveling many miles at all. Just a quick flight to San Francisco, and then a rental car's drive to Pt. Reyes and Manka's. Manka's is pure heaven, as I have said so many times you must be saying, she's NOT talking about that place again!?

Tonight James brought home some Pt. Reyes blue cheese. And after the week and weekend I've had of pretty much non-stop work, what a wonderful break this delectable cheese provides. Granted, it must be 400 calories a bite, but I'm not thinking about that tonight. I'm just being happy that work is at bay for a bit, and I'm chillin' with some tasty treats and a room temperature glass of Francis Coppola Diamond Malbec. Big, relaxed sigh. And, yum.

3 comments:

  1. I could easily eat that entire block of cheese. Yum.

    Enjoy your week! And, tell me more about this wine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMM!!!!! Life without cheese would definitely suck. Glad you got to relax a bit, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin, I found you through Ju. I've got a block of the Pt Reyes blue in my fridge right now just waiting for the perfect cracker and bottle of wine! There is nothing like it in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment