Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Blog more #goal

Waves along the coastline of the Maldives
A newly acquired full time gig has me so busy with technospeak writing that I haven't been able to make time to blog. My intention from last year remains unfulfilled, so far. 
In other news, I changed my diet over the past 16 months and lowered my cholesterol by 65 points. I am as proud of myself as I can possibly be. For anyone who knows how hard this is, I know you're shaking your head yes and thinking I'm a rock star. The method is easy, unless you have a genetic predisposition to high cholesterol - just don't eat animal products. I feel lighter without meat. I eat the rare piece of fish, usually salmon, and I cheat with a cheese plate at Le Bonne Table, but mostly it's nearly vegan for me. I just got a bottle of Just Egg and can't wait to try it - fake eggs made from mung beans! Update on Just Egg - this sadly does not do the trick. Doesn't work texture wise, or taste wise. Too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment