Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Colleagues

Yes, well, here at Essential Marketing Group, while we are hard at work with our crackerjack team of designers and developers via phone and email, we also have a few teammates right here at headquarters, a.k.a. spare bedroom. Well, hello there Mr. Royal Canadian Mounted Policeman! You're here early today! And I see Sadie the Scottie, looking ready to take on the world...of Westminster! Squirrely and Catkin are regulars, and I (laughing right now) can't remember what I called them the last time I posted about them.

Seems my collection of little figurines has grown. It's funny, when I go to estate sales and walk into a house with shelves full of teeny-weeny figurines, I always think, oh boy, look at all those tiny dust collectors! Yeah. That was then, this is now. Now I see some of these cute little goobers and say, um, how much for this one?

1 comment:

Leave a comment