Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spa Day at the Lodge

IMG_0749[1]

A few weekends ago, a friend and I spent the afternoon at the spa at the Lodge at Torrey Pines – just a day pass to go check things out. I was so relaxed by the time we left, I was practically slurring my words. We started with lunch outside on the deck overlooking the pool, then did steam and sauna, lounged by the pool, and sat in the jacuzzi with a cool breeze blowing by. It was the perfect refresher…sometimes you just have to take time to do these things, yes? The most beautiful native plantings are growing all around the walkways, and they just begged us to take their picture. Smile

IMG_0763[1]

IMG_0751[1]

IMG_0757[1]

IMG_0760[1]

3 comments:

  1. A spa day??? I've never done that..
    I suppose I'm a bit embarrassed to go..
    much like walking up to the cosmetic counter at the mall - a fish out of water

    those that go have told me how wonderful it is..maybe one day?

    love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, girlie--the last one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment