Monday, February 17, 2014

Kitchen lift-off, at last

IMG_2683[1]

Just when you think you’ll never have a kitchen, it all comes together. Counters, a fixture, a range and range hood, dishwasher, you name it – we now have it. 

IMG_2679[1]

Gwynnie is inspecting the sink.

One of the first meals: a pot of vegetable soup. It was on one of those cold days when I thought I’d turn to ice. The soup was so good. I love peas. (Folks in the northeast probably would like to say: shut your pie hole, you don’t know cold.) And they’d be right I think…but it’s all relative.

IMG_2682[1]

This, below, was on the counter recently during a lunch visit with Miss Sherri. She noticed the artistic combination and I snapped the picture.

IMG_2671[1]

And on that note, I say, I’m off to enjoy a day off work! Happy Presidents Day!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! So glad for you. And that macaron/coffee photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment