Thursday, January 19, 2017

Girl uninterrupted


How many times a day are you notified and alerted? For me, most interruptions come in on my phone. Oh...someone liked my Instagram pic, or I have a new work email, or a new personal email just dropped in. Or a news story pops up with some awful headline that tries to draw me in. Oh, look, the stock market is up; when is that going to change? Maybe it won't. Should I think about that now?

I just took charge. I went into Settings, then Notifications (on my iPhone) and turned off notifications for Instagram, work and personal email, News, Weather, Calendar, Stocks. All of these alerts are now bye-bye.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's my sigh of relief. I don't want it or need it. I know I have to check work email, and will do so, but I'm not going to be a slave to it.

And because I love their photography so much, this photo and others I've been posting are from Unsplash https://unsplash.com/

I hope everyone is enjoying a calm, uninterrupted day.

💗


1 comment:

Leave a comment