Thursday, June 07, 2007

Glorious Weather

Today is a beautiful day outside. And as my friend and fellow blogger at Foziewisp has done, I too shall escape the confines of work and take the digital camera for a spin 'round the yard. Ah, the joys of working from home (when you're not procrastinating yourself into a tizzy).
I just filmed a short video of my kitty cat whilst he groomed al fresco, after a meal of pureed wild salmon and chicken. From my kitchen to his kitty belly. He is getting only the best of care during these very important and cherished days.
There has also been some incredible growth in the Cleveland sage department. I thought I was cursed because I could never get one to grow. The curse has been indeed lifted and it is flourishing. Yay for sage.



1 comment:

  1. The sage plant is beautiful! Is "Cleveland sage" a particular variety?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment