Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jaws of Love














My niece's bulldog, Chloe, is a little, slow-moving (unless running to dinner!) latte-colored love ball. Her sister, Bella, pictured in an earlier post with Chloe, is an energy ball! Chloe is seen here nuzzled into the comforter on her mommy's bed. She has this adorable little slow blink that she does as she looks at you. And I can't even describe all the little sounds (grunts!) that they both make. They're like little muscular, wrinkled, baby bundles.













Chloe is also good friends with Mr. Puff, her Persian kitty brother. Here they are out by the pool enjoying the sun.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,
    I just found your blog and I was laughing out loud at your post about Chloe, the latte colored love ball!!
    Too adorable for words is your post and the wee Chloe herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of Chloe on the bed; she's like a sweet wrinkly loaf of doggy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have some creature comfort. My heart is with you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment