Sunday, November 02, 2008

SpookTabular Halloween

One of my favorite holidays, after maybe Thanksgiving, is Halloween. And, OK, so I get pretty giddy around Christmas, too. And Easter and all those bunnies isn't exactly not fun! I love holidays. But, here we are on Halloween!
Check Miss Kate looking through the front screen as I decorated the outside of the house. She would run when little goblins walked up.

I was dressed as a witch this year - my usual costume, except when I do Country Woman which consists of this long, green vintage skirt and a white shirt and boots! Ha.

Funny pic! Guess I needed a little red eye correction feature, but for a spooky Halloween picture it works great!





















How about this adorable little Spider Man!? He and his Mom live in the neighborhood and they walk with their rottweiler every day past our house. So glad they stopped! He's just darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment