Monday, December 05, 2011

Hypnosis & Cat Re-Homing

I will stare at you with my green eyes and silver muzzlepouche until you do my bidding!
IMG_5571[1]
So, Mr. Black and White here below is currently in need of a home.
IMG_5787[1]
Our next door neighbor passed away a few weeks ago, and left Cosmo and his house to a friend. The friend, however, is allergic to Cosmo – we now learn. So, while it was Cosmo’s address first, he is now having to move. Funny how things work out. It gives me a big pain in the heart. I’m helping find him a new forever home. He came from a shelter and I would hate to see him go back. Anyone in San Diego have room for a big kitty? He’s 14, but in excellent health. I’m hoping he finds a soft spot to land. Meanwhile, I’m going next door and feeding him and hoping it all works out for the big guy! Leave a comment if you would consider adding Cos’ to your family!

1 comment:

  1. Gwynnie!!!!! Yes, I'll do your bidding, cute and crazy girl. And I feel sure your animal magic will find Mr. Cosmo a home.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment