Thursday, September 11, 2008

Little Katie becomes Kate Spayed today

Let's all send collective good thoughts to Harmony Animal Hospital as the capable hands of Dr. Candy Lewis performs Kate's spay procedure today. We dropped the little girlie off this morning. She was very good in the car - not a peep. We've been joking that once this is done she will officially be Kate Spade. I told her all the girls are doing it and that it will be no big deal.

I took this picture at Fashion Island on Sunday. I went to visit my friend Michele for the day. She's here for work and we spent the day shopping and lunching. A post on that, including a picture of the world's biggest popover, is forthcoming.

Fingers crossed for Katie!

3 comments:

  1. She's in my prayers for kitties! I love your play on the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are so cute Robin, Kate Spade this is brilliant!!!! I wish your baby all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment