Saturday, May 21, 2011

Things I’m Loving

image
From www.Madewell.com – Couldn’t you just fill this baby up?

image

Also from www.Madewell.com – A fair price ($25) for a cute little summery bracelet.

image

This tea is so great before bed. Lives up to the name of being comforting. www.aveda.com
 
image

This is the most delicious smelling hand soap. It was in the bathroom at a restaurant we were at recently and I about accidentally dropped it in my purse. I didn’t! I guess I can buy it here where it’s $12.50. Cool story about the company’s sustainability approach here. As they say:
FURTHER HAND SOAP will not only leave your hands feeling squeaky clean, but will freshen your conscience and inspire your soul. Infused with fragrant oils of bergamot, olive and exotic grasses, FURTHER HAND SOAP creates a perfect sustainable circle.

And last but not least, a girl’s gotta get her fiber so she can lower her cholesterol, right? This stuff is really good. Reminds me of being a kid and eating cream of wheat, which I loved. It’s nutty and yummy and great with honey drizzled over.

image

And that’s the list for now!
Happy Saturday…
Red heart, Robin

3 comments:

  1. Hello Robin,
    You are the Winner of the Fullness of Joy giveaway! Congratulations!!! Email me or leave a comment on the blog with your address, so I can send you your new pillow! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Madewell (though have never purchased anything from them). The sun DID come out for 5 minutes over here across Reynard Way...did it come out over there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly gave me some products to check out!
    Congrats on winning the giveaway, by the way.
    You lucky ducky you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment