Tuesday, August 28, 2007

N is for . . .

Saying NO. Sometimes to make life simpler, you just have to say no. Often times in my line of work as a marketing consultant (mostly writer) (and I know this is true for my friend at Foziewisp) there are clients who take full advantage of the fact that you will go the extra mile. Only that mile turns into a trek across the Sahara desert. ..and back. And then often there is no thanks at the end of the trek. These are good clients to fire. So, what do we say the next time they call? Um. NO!

I feel compelled to add a note that these clients are none of my wonderful ones whom I also consider friends. These are the altogether different ones in the small, short-lived, pesky category.

Image from: Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment