Thursday, April 02, 2009

Today in Snail News...Snodgrass Gets a Pool



Okay, it's clear that business isn't what it was last year, as evidenced by my fixation with the goin's on inside the terrarium. So, talking to my mother-in-law a few days ago ABOUT THE TERRARIUM, she says, "Does he have any water?" Yikes, does he? I thought the general musky, moistness of his naturally-induced ecosystem was enough. So, today, I re-found this tiny ceramic cup that I dug up in the yard one day on Union Street (J.'s grand dad's house that we lived in for a few years before moving here). Apparently, the tiny cup was Mary's when she was a little girl, and I found it while gardening. So, in goes the cup, and someone with a shell on his back seems to like it as he is all slithery curiousness with antennae up!

1 comment:

  1. Gee whiz I sure have missed a lot, you have been a busy blogger. I think right now I am very smitten with Mr Snodgrass, he is adorable. Plus I don't think he could have found a better home. Food, warmth, a pool and you, no nothing better!! He is the sweetest little guy, and what a nice surprise.
    XO
    P.S. You and James are gorgeous!!

    OK that's enough slacking for me, back to work.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment